Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

100 Word challenge week 2

 we have done a 100 word challenge in our class today.

take a look at my 100 word challenge please leave a comment.


100 Word Challenge 

I went into our car and we had a party. I saw a bale of hay out in the grass. I saw a lot of apples, pumpkins and an old bike. The guy was trapped in the bail of hay. We asked some people to grab him. The problem is that we can’t get him out. so we found a solution to get the man out of the hay. We used apples to free him by pushing them in to break the hay. because nobody helped us.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Misty-Rose.
    What a great way of writing your story.I like that you have used different colours for the text.
    If I was there to help rescue the man,I might have tried rolling the bale down a hill.
    Do you think this would of been a good idea?.

    THANK YOU for a beautiful pepeha in room 5 the other day.It was beautiful to listen to.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hi Misty-Rose,
    I enjoyed reading your story. Well done.
    This guy was lucky that you came along to get him out of the bale of hay.
    Good work this week.
    Keep writing.

    Mrs Boyce (Team 100WC)
    Cork.
    Ireland

    https://blog.seesaw.me/mrsboyce/#!/

    ReplyDelete