Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Professor Plum

Ahiahi marie koutou.i tenei ra ka mahi te tuhituhi tata ki Professor Plum. i have used a dictionary kupu maori to help me find maori words. Tirohia ki taku mahi.

Ringa Ringa ataahua   

Once Upon a Time there was he tama kai putaiao his name was Professor plum he porangi ia. He was in his taiwhanga putaiao kei noho i te tepu making hopi of ataahua tae. He used mawhero  glitter karaka glitter me nga korua glitter it smell like plums me nga grapes. If he adds too much glitter it gets everywhere if he adds not enough glitter it won’t be sparkly. If he adds too much plums me nga grapes it will give you a headache. If he adds not enough plums me nga grapes it won’t smell. If he uses the right amount it will be perfect. He wants to sell his hopi. He Ringa Ringa ataahua    is the name of the hopi it makes tangata harikoa. Everybody loves washing their hands with the Ringa ringa ataahua hopi.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Misty-Rose.
    I love the work that you have done.I can understand some of what you have written.I will be checking on the home learning page as to what you needed to do for this task.I will be doing that for my benefit.Once I have had a look I will leave a comment for you.
    Thank you for sharing your learning.

    ReplyDelete