Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Tuhituhi Wk 2

 WALT use adjectives in our tuhituhi to make it more interesting. 

Lato The Whale 

He arrived at the surface of the water and took a refreshing breath of air. Whilst keeping his body completely still, he glanced around the swamp with large, circular, green eyes.

After several moments, he slipped his enormous body beneath the surface of the water once again, and slithered off in search of food…

Chapter 1 Lato the whale….. 

One scary night, lato was very scared. Me ,Yazmin, Nevaeh  and Aria,were walking down the yucky gooey slimy swap,also we were heading down the Nui Iti Shop. After 1 hour we went back to the swap.Also we went to Mcdonalds on Carmen St by the lolly shop. Nevaeh Ordered “ Hi can i plz order 1 hamburger 1 fries 1 hash brown 

1 sweet and sour sauce, 1 happy meal and 1 toy plz. Then Yazmin ordered “ 1 hash brown, 1 ice cream and 1 hamburger plz. Then the lady said that will be $ 18.99 dollars plz.I gave her my cash for that much. Then we ate for 2 hours. We went back to the swap and  Lato was frozen by an ice bandit. By then Nevaeh got taken by the ice bandit back to his cave. Nevaeh said “ WHY DO YOU HAVE ME HERE!”. Then the ice bandit said “Because all of your friends are in danger,so I am gonna push the button,so your friends can be spelled”.

Chapter 2 Nevaeh,Me,Yazmin,Aria….

Me and my friends are going to save Nevaeh,so I came up with a plan to stop the ice bandit. So I went under the ice bandit cave. Then Yazmin was digging a hole. Lastly Aria was going under with me so we can get Nevaeh out of the ice cave.

Chapter 3 Saving Nevaeh….

 So we just got Nevaeh just in time for dinner. We had spaghetti and meatballs. My mum said “how was your day today children”. Then we said “well,we had a good day,mum”. It was 12.00 in the morning and my friends were awake.

Chapter 4 The Ending…. 

It was the day that my friends were out,so I pranked them. I had my plan ready. Then my best friend came home. Then I pranked them. 

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Misty-Rose,
    with all the food that you and your friends have eaten I'm surprised that you all don't need to go for a walk or have a snooze.
    I like the sound of McDonalds-Can I please have 2 hash browns,2 bacon and egg burgers and some chips?.

    ReplyDelete