Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Behind the blue door MRR


Behind the blue door I see nature animals birds lizards Putiputi sunflowers te ra .We went to see the blue door we saw a lot of animals named Monkeys lizards birds trees elephants giraffes hippos bears. I went with my mum, dad and my little Brother we went into the car we parked by the blue door we went in to see the Nature. It was beautiful, the blue door was a secret.the flowers were pretty as well. The Monkey was jumping up and down tree to tree.the lizard was Crawling down onto the branch.the sun was shining.the birds were singing.the elephant was drinking.
.60 Best Types of Flowers – Pretty Pictures of Garden FlowersAfrican elephant, facts and photosMonkeys With Human Gene Show Improved Cognitive Performance ...New Zealand lizards: Native animal conservationCute Summer Sun - Clip Art Cute Sun, HD Png Download - kindpngA bird's colour could effect their resistance to illnesses ...

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Misty-Rose
    You have done some very creative writing here. I want to go behind the blue door now! It sound lovely and warm and I think the monkey is cheeky. Thank you for sharing your work.
    Tash

    ReplyDelete